Right in the city, the museums of Kenya is replete with details of Kenya’s history, folklore, tribal customs and wildlife and also features the world’s renowned exhibits on pre-historic man and the Leakey family’s discoveries. Other historic and exhibition venues are Daphne Sheldrick Orphanage and the Nairobi National Park.
Time: 3 hrs
Depart from the hotel and drive towards the national museum of Kenya. On arrival there is a guide at the entryway who will give all the information about each and every section of the museum. Upstairs in the people section, are displays of the cultures of various tribes in Kenya. The museum also hosts the fossils of the dinosaur found in Kenya.
Within the museum there is a cafe with a large balcony which offers a great and breathtaking jungle view. The museum also has a shop that sells all kinds of beautiful handmade jewellery, african artifcats and souvenir items.
Another major attraction is the snake park just within the compound. The snake parks houses many different types of snakes which are viewed from the glass boxes, along side a marine shelter with also different water species.
Depart from the Museum and back to the hotel.
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari(Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari