This centre is set in 120 acres of primeval forest only 8 miles from Nairobi. It is the home to the African Fund for Endangered Wildlife, devoted to the preservation of the endangered Rothschild’s Giraffe. You will have the rare treat of hand feeding these gentle giants facing them eye-to-eye from an elevated viewing platform.
Time: 2 hrs
Make a stop at the Giraffe Center to see some Rothschild giraffes. The center’s main purpose is to protect and help with the breeding of the endangered Rothschild Giraffe. Under the supervision of a professional, you can feed the giraffes from a raised observation platform. These platforms allow the visitors to come eye-to-eye with the giraffes. The center also has a large auditorium where visitors can listen to talks about Giraffe conservation and a various activities the center is involved in.
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari(Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari