Located at The Nairobi National Park, Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage looks after and supports orphaned baby elephants and rhinos who have lost their mothers to poaching, death, injuries, on getting lost in the wild or other tragedies. Besides feeding, washing and walking the babies, Daphne and her dedicated staff of keepers provide emotional support to the orphans as they raise them to be released back into the wild when they are ready.
Time: 11:00 am – 12:00pm
Visit the park to see the young elephants interacting with their keepers – playing, taking mud baths and being fed with milk. This is a rare sight to watch and a most memorable way to get up close to the babies and observe their playful habits, something which is not possible or even safe during your safari in the wild.
Depart back to the hotel.
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari(Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari