Kenya is a nation rich in culture, which is being threatened by increasing modernity. To combat the loss of this rich heritage, the Bomas of Kenya has put together a series of tribal cultural shows geared towards promoting her rich cultural diversity. It features virtually all of the 42 tribes in the country, coming together from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Time: 3 hrs
The tour take place daily in the afternoon .Leave the Hotel /Residential area in the afternoon Enjoy the rich traditional music accompanied by dance at this cultural center.
There are replica homesteads of different tribes built in the compound known as bomas. The word Bomas is a Swahili word meaning (Homestead). Get a chance to visit each of the 42 bomas representing the 42 tribes in kenya.
Have a chance to sample the true taste of the Kenyan Culture at least more than 14 tribes of the Kenya tribes are re-presented at one enclosure. This presents the un-detached diversified Kenyan culture
Depart back to the hotel.
• Transport on custom made 8 seater Tour Van for game viewing and photography
• Full board accommodation whilst on safari(Where Applicable)
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
• All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
• Complimentary return airport transfers
• Bottled water whilst on safari
• Start and end in Nairobi.
• Personalized service
• International flights
• Items of a personal nature
• Any other extras not detailed in
• Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari